- Do you want to end the constant fighting?
- Do you want to move on from gridlocked issues that have undermined your relationship for too long?
- Has infidelity or an emotional affair brought your relationship to the breaking point?
- Do you want to trust your partner again?
- Do you want to start talking again, instead of tolerating each other in silence and avoidance?
- Has remarriage and blending your families been harder than you ever imagined?
- Do you want to rekindle your sense of fun, closeness and intimacy?
- Are you clear that your relationship is over and want assistance to make that ending as kind, compassionate and constructive as possible?
With Support and Guidance…
I bring compassionate, practical tools and a common sense approach that enables you and your partner to improve your communication, deepen intimacy, build trust and resolve long-standing issues, in an environment that is safe and non-judgmental.
I combine talk therapy with other approaches and techniques that best meet the individual needs of my client’s. I work collaboratively to provide tools and results that feel durable and long lasting.
While I work to collaboratively align with your relationship as a whole, I am also sensitive to how family of origin and the emotional health of each partner may be affecting secure attachment in the present.
Sometimes endings are inevitable and necessary. It can be a difficult choice to end a marriage or important relationship. If you are at the stage that you realize with certainty that your relationship is in the process of ending, and need some guidance, I provide a compassionate and safe environment to explore how to part in the most amicable and positive way possible. I can help during this difficult process.