The ending of an important relationship can leave us feeling depressed and lonely. Picking up the pieces and embarking on a new life can be difficult. The denial, shock, grief and anger can be difficult to resolve on our own. In a safe environment, group facilitator, Robin Magdahlen, will provide a safe environment in order to explore unresolved feelings, identify inherent strengths and new coping strategies and reconnect members to a stronger sense of life purpose.
Group members will be able to:
- Navigate difficult feelings in a safe environment of acceptance and support
- Create a self care regimen
- Build a stronger sense of self worth/positive identity
- Identify inherent strengths that will assist each member in moving forward
- Create healthier boundaries
- Create a stronger support system
- This is an ongoing group which meets for 8 weeks at a time throughout the year. Please contact Robin for more information.
- 2929 SW Multnomah Blvd, #103,
Portland OR, 97219
- $280.00 for 8 week group. If paid in full by first group, $250.00.
Installment plan will be considered.